Who we are?
ITSG is an innovative software house company operating on the Polish market for over 10 years. We stand out due to the complexity and innovativeness of the completed projects and implemented products for companies from the financial institutions, medicine, pharmacy, telecommunications and media sectors.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Analyst to work with our team in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products. We are seeking a problem solver able to juggle multiple priorities who will understand and remediate between business needs, dependencies and constrains between embedded in complex big-data software product.
- Participate in the team as the voice of Product owner and Users having deep understanding of business needs and limitations
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Help to plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Remediate and understand dependencies between business, core and GUI aspects of the project
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- On daily basis keeping the GUI backlog consistent and support Product Owner in managing product Jira
- On daily basis communicating BE Team and Business Team
- 8 years of experience in leading the delivery of IT solutions by working closely with Developers and Business side of the project to ensure that the technical design of the solutions are aligned to the overall technology roadmap and meets the business needs.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field like physics/mathematics
- Great understanding and experience regarding agile software development processes and tools
- Able to jungle multiplate priorities, using own initiative and motivation to meet deadlines and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal and communication skills to be able to effectively present complex information that will be understood at all levels
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills as well as attention to details
- Fluent spoken and written English
Thorough understanding of the following concepts and technologies related to the project:
- SQL and complex databases problems(like performance)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Bash and/or CI/CD and/or Python
- Salary: 110 -150 + vat / h / B2B
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Using the latest tools and technologies in everyday work
- A friendly atmosphere at work
- Individual training and promotion opportunities
- Benefits: English lessons, Multisport card and private medical insurance, training budget
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for to ITSG Sp. z o.o.?