Senior Risk & Ecommerce Analyst – Compliance profile
🖥️ Online interview
1 month 3 weeks ago
· Review, approve or reject account registrations, deposits and withdrawals.
· Monitor gaming and financial activities across all channels to identify, assess and mitigate risk, fraud, and bonus abuse.
· Lead the implementation and review of policies, procedures, processes and training related to all areas of risk mitigation and regulatory compliance.
· Perform risk assessment and profiling on accounts activities.
· Provide daily /weekly/Monthly risk assessment reports.
· Keeping up to date and informing the team about relevant regulatory developments (including AML, Responsible Gaming, advertising, Gambling Licences requirements and/or recommendations.
· Develop and help the team to maintain high level standards on data processing, retention, manipulation and security.
· Detect and report suspicious account activities according to Internal policies.
· Conducting ongoing monitoring of players and transactions according to the respective level of risk.
· Excellent oral and written skills in English.
· Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft software: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
· Solid Knowledge of online gambling regulatory frameworks; applicable at least in 2 European jurisdictions.
· Good Knowledge of customer due diligence processes, Risk mitigation, AML, Responsible gambling and Data protection.
· Experience in writing decent yet easily understandable policies, procedures and processes from scratch
· Strong research skills.
· At least +3-4 years’ experience in the Online gambling sector or in a compliance position.
· Good Team leading skills.
· Attention to details and inquisitive nature.
Want to apply for to Betting Connections?Apply
by Dawid Zamkowski