Risk & E-commerce Analyst
🖥️ Online interview
1 month 3 weeks ago
· Review and crosscheck customer documents against registered details.
· Monitor financial transactions and gaming activity across all channels to identify, assess and mitigate risk, fraud, and bonus abuse.
· Review, approve or reject account registrations, deposits and withdrawals.
· Independently determine transaction issues, damaging activities and be able act according to agreed procedures while proposing more efficient solutions or ideas.
· Review and report valuable updates on competitor sites.
· Assess overall risks and undertake in-depth transactional and behavioural reviews to build full customer risk profiles.
· Assist the Leads with training and procedures/policies reviews and update.
· Built Metrics and report on fraud statistics; share fraud trends to improve team knowledge and detection rates.
· Complete team and individual project work to improve processes and product effectiveness.
· Assist the team during work with internal stakeholders such as product, casino, Responsible Gaming, Customer Support, and Payments to ensure that while fraud risks are managed effectively, there is minimal friction to our customers.
· Regularly initiate performance analysis and improvement on Software Rules and department procedures.
· Keep aware of active bonus campaigns and their vulnerabilities assuring that vulnerabilities do not manifest into business losses.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in ecommerce and/or I-gaming.
· Good Practical Knowledge of Online gambling regulations in at least 2 EU jurisdictions
· Good Knowledge of gameplay checks and potentially damaging activities and patterns.
· Good Practical Knowledge of customer verification processes and methodologies.
· Strong motivation and willingness to constantly improve.
· Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word or similar software.
· Good verbal and written English communication skills.
· Attention to details; good analytical and organisational skills.
· Interest in financial reporting and data analysis.
· Good Knowledge of Online gambling regulations under the MGA and UKGC
Good Knowledge of AML and Data protection Policies
Want to apply for to Betting Connections?Apply
by Dawid Zamkowski