Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of
JUNIOR INVESTIGATOR TRANSACTION MONITORING WITH GERMAN
LOCATION: CRACOW, POLAND
Please read this before applying!: all steps of the recruitment process are remote, but the location of the job position is CRACOW.
- To analyse cases generated by the internal system by verifying transactions alerted on customer’s accounts;
- To gather intelligence from internal databases and external resources (media reports and appropriate websites) to identify entitie involved in crime/money laundering/terrorism etc.;
- To ensure that the productivity and quality levels are achieved as per the standards set for the process;
- To complete assigned tasks in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks.
- German & English language skills (both at least B1 level);
- No previous work experience is required;
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills are a must;
- Ability to work under time-pressure;
- Computer literacy and ability to use efficiently MS Office.
- They offers:
- Specialised Anti-Money Laundering training geared towards role;
- Stable, interesting and accountable job in the multinational team;
- Interesting path of career in an international organization;
- Consistent scope of responsibilities;
- Career opportunities in an international organization;
- Employees’ benefits: private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance;
- Modern office in a good location – Kapelanka street;
- Free card to the parking very close to the building and bicycle racks;
- No dress code and no mobile devices restrictions;
- Free of charge fitness classes in the mornings and afternoons;
- Relax and games room during breaks;
- Free fruits and unlimited coffee and tea.
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for to dotCommunity?