Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of
INVESTIGATOR TRANSACTION MONITORING WITH GERMAN
LOCATION: CRACOW, POLAND
Please read this before applying!: all steps of the recruitment process are remote, but the location of the job position is CRACOW.
- To independently analyse cases generated by the internal system by verifying transactions alerted on customer’s accounts;
- To gather intelligence from internal databases and external resources (media reports and appropriate websites) to identify entities involved in crime/money laundering/terrorism etc.;
- To ensure that the productivity and quality levels are achieved/exceeded as per the standards set for the process;
- To complete assigned tasks in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks;
- To acquire and update knowledge on procedures/latest anti money laundering trends related to relevant processes.
- Ability to write and understand German & English fluently (at least B2 level) is a must.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in AML/KYC/banking.
- Basic level of knowledge concerning subjects such as: anti-money laundering, terrorist financing, financial crime risks, tax havens and high risk geographies, etc.;
- Basic level of understanding of vulnerabilities of bank products and services;
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills are a must;
- Ability to work independently and under time-pressure;
- Advanced level of computer literacy and ability to use efficiently MS Office;
- Professional certification (i.e. CAMS certification) would be an asset
- They offer:
- Specialised Anti-Money Laundering training geared towards role;
- Stable, interesting and accountable job in the multinational team;
- Interesting path of career in an international organization;
- Consistent scope of responsibilities;
- Career opportunities in an international organization;
- Employees’ benefits: private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance;
- Modern office in a good location – Kapelanka street;
- Free card to the parking very close to the building and bicycle racks;
- No dress code and no mobile devices restrictions;
- Free of charge fitness classes in the mornings and afternoons;
- Relax and games room during breaks;
- Free fruit and unlimited coffee and tea.
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for to dotCommunity?